Are you interested in tech, marketing, automotive and the digital consumer landscape?
We’re seeking a well-rounded candidate to join our small but growing team as a Website Support Specialist. In this position you’ll help launch our products on clients’ webpages.
Your duties will include:
- Updating offers for existing clients as requested
- Contact our client’s website vendors to integrate our products into their existing site
- Review all accounts for ongoing proper installation of our products
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise
- Provide tier 2 support to our sales team, account managers, and resellers to assist them.
If you have experience in creating or maintaining websites and customer service skills, this job would be a great fit for you. Having background experience in marketing and/or html will be helpful, but is not required.
You are… familiar with Google drive and apps like Sheets, Docs, etc., keen on improving processes, thorough, organized, and a clear communicator over the phone and in email.
- 1+ years remote customer service experience (required)
Please have one or more of the following skills or experiences before applying:
- 1+ years working in a car dealership
- Associates degree (or higher) in communications, marketing, online marketing, website production, or field with related experience
- 1+ years providing online marketing support for websites, seo or paid advertising
- 1+ years working as an account coordinator or project manager
- 1 year remote customer service experience (required)
- 1 year marketing coordinator experience (preferred)
This is a permanent full-time, W-2 position. Currently, all employees are remote, but we will be moving to an office in Vancouver, WA this year. Once the office is established, this position will require significant in-office presence, with occasional remote work opportunities..A laptop and phone hardware will be provided. The work schedule is 9 A.M. till 6 P.M. pacific, with some flexibility. Candidates in Oregon and Washington near Portland only.
Benefits currently consist of 2 weeks of PTO given in the first year, plus paid holidays and a somewhat flexible schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and 401K in process