The Account Coordinator is a key member of the support team responsible for overseeing marketing and support activities for our clients. If you like talking on the phone, training others, discussing marketing, and dispensing advice on how to do IT better, then this may be the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Contact existing clients monthly to review reporting, discuss marketing strategies, and providing primary support for a dedicated client list
- Developing long-term client relationships to learn the client’s marketing strategies, and offering advice on how best to use our products to meet their marketing goals.
- Working with the sales team to identify at-risk clients that require an in-store visit.
- Working with the sales team to follow-up with stores in the process of contracting with us to obtain setup information.
- Coordinate projects related to your clients that require assistance from internal support teams or external vendors
- 1+ years remote customer service experience (required)
Please have one or more of the following skills or experiences before applying:
- 1+ years working in a car dealership
- Associates degree (or higher) in communications, marketing, online marketing, website production, or field with related experience
- 1+ years providing online marketing support for websites, seo or paid advertising
- 1+ years working as an account coordinator or project manager
Additionally, a successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Excellent general computer operation skills
- Friendly but professional communications style, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Very organized with excellent time management skills
- A self-starter – someone who can get going without constant supervision
- A team player – you will be part of a team, and sharing knowledge, and helping your teammates, is essential for success
Location & Position Details:
This is a full-time salaried w-2 position. Currently, all positions are remote, but this position will become a full in-office or hybrid position this year. We are currently hiring residents of Oregon and Washington near the Portland Metro area.
Benefits include 2 weeks of paid time off in the first year, plus holidays. Health, dental and other benefits are in process and will be offered within 3 months of hire.